Monday, August 12, 2013

Influenster Box

I received the Slim Fast Influesnter Box not too long ago. It came with a bottle of the strawberries and cream slim fast shake as well as a cute little Martini glass with the slim fast logo on it. It also had reciepes for different cocktails you could make with the shake. The shake itself was aliright. It was a little on the sweet side and had a funky aftertaste. I only took a sip because I wanted to try out one of the cocktail's it said you could make with it.

Now just a note. I did not drink the cocktail because I do not drink alcohol. But my mother agreed to be my test subject lol.

This is the recipe I used:

Strawberry Colada Recipe: 3 1/2 oz of slim fast
a few drop of coconut extract
3-4 strawberries
2-3 pineapple chunks
2 ice cubes

Now my mother said she enjoyed it and next time I will try the mocktail version of the reciepe.<a

No comments:

Post a Comment