Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feeling Good

I have just realized that not only are women reading my posts but some men are too. I have had the fortunate opportunity to help someone who didn't understand how a comment may have affected someone. He didn't mean his comment in any hurtful way I must tell you. He wasn't making a derogitory comment either. His comment wasn't even all that bad and to anyone else they probablly would have been flattered. It seems that the woman he made the comment to has been through similar things that I have and took it the wrong way. I explained to him why and even without me saying anything to the effect he took it apon himself to appoligize. She seems to have realized he ment no harm by his comment and is giving him a second chance. It warms my heart that I may have been some help and made a difference to this couple. I hope to hear more from him about how things are going. If I can help any person from going through the things I have I will be a much happier person.

So just remember that not everyone is the same as those who have hurt you before. Sometime you may find that one who is different if you look a litte harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment